Bar none, this pack is the most versatile piece of gear you don't have...yet.
Velox is Latin for swift or rapid and most appropriately the name of this tactical backpack, designed for individuals on the move. While still being roomy with over 1600 cubic inches of storage space, this pack also trims down and stabilizes easily with the multiple compression straps that were strategically placed to compress any load. In addition to ample volume, the multiple compartments ensure that everything is adequately organized and ready for whatever rigors your mission demands.
The Velox II features four main compartments with sub-compartments to arrange and organize all your gear. Like most 3V Gear tactical packs, the Velox II is made with 600D PVC backed polyester that will hold up to the brutal beating you give your packs. Not sold yet? Well, let the lifetime warranty be a comforting thought next time you go "Rambo" mode or drop it out of a UH-60.
There is little this pack cannot do, be, or carry. When you need the best go with the 3V Gear Velox II.
• All zippers are threaded with zipper pulls for durability and noise reduction
• The main pockets feature double zippers for convenient access
• Loads of pockets and sleeves for organization
PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE
• Front and rear padding keep your laptop or tablet safe
• Elastic and velcro strap keep your laptop from moving inside your backpack
• Doubles as a water reservoir sleeve
TONS OF EXPANSION
• Four large main pockets give you plenty of room to haul your gear
• Five compression straps allow you to take in any extra slack you may have
• Includes adjustable sternum strap, waist strap, and removable Y-strap
EVA MOLDED BACK PANEL
A molded EVA back panel features the 3V Gear logo and slogan, Veni-Vidi-Vidi "I came, I saw, I conquered." The EVA mold has ridges that allow airflow while you are wearing the backpack. No one wants a sweaty back.
HOOK AND LOOP PANEL
Every Velox II comes with a 3V Gear and American Flag morale patch. The hook and loop panel also doubles as MOLLE and you can attach MOLLE pouches and accessories. You can even swap your out patches.
Internal hydration compartment and hose access port allows you to use a hydration reservoir (not included) with the Velox II.
MODULAR BACKPACK DESIGN
The Velox II features a modular MOLLE design so you can expand and organize your bag using any of our MOLLE pouches.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
All MOLLE webbing is reinforced for long life. Elastic strap keepers come on all of the compression straps so you can keep the excess straps wrapped tight and not risking them getting caught on anything.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Velox II features a reinforced padded grab handle, double stitching, large zippers, and nylon reinforced webbing throughout. Plastic D-rings make it easy to add additional accessories and quickly hook gear to your pack.
FEATURES:• Built to exacting standards from heavy-duty 600D PVC backed polyester
• Roomy external zippered compartments
• Main compartment: 18"H x 12"W x 4.5" D (972 cubic inches) with internal organization
• Secondary main compartment: 16" H x 9.5" W x 2.5" D (380 cubic inches) with internal organization
• Top front: 6" H x 8" W x 2.5" D (96 cubic inches)
• Lower front: 10" H x 9" W x 2" D (180 cubic inches) pleated w/ internal organization
• Overall Size: 1,628 cubic inches
• 27 liters
• Padded laptop sleeve - fits most 15" laptops
• Integrated nylon organizer for pens, day planner, or a digital device
• Side- and top-mounted compression straps
• Easily adjustable contoured shoulder straps
• Adjustable hip and sternum strap
• Waist strap measures 52"
• MOLLE and PALs compatible
• Reinforced, padded drag handle
• Heavy duty rust resistant nylon zippers
• All zipper pulls are threaded with para-cord for durability and noise reduction
• 4 Storage compartments w/internal dividers and pockets
• Expandable external pockets
• EVA molded vented back panel
• Hydration compatible - up to 3L
• Elastic strap keepers for loose strap management
• 3V Gear embroidered logo
• MOLLE Velcro ID panel with included 3V Gear logo and American Flag PVC patches
• Weight: 3 lbs.
• Available in: Olive Drab, Black, Foliage Grey, and Coyote Tan