The Paratus 3 Day Operator's Pack is the crown jewel of the 3V Gear line. It all started with our search for a great bug out bag (BOB). Disappointed with the quality and price of most tactical backpacks we decided to create our own. The Paratus 3-Day Operator's Pack is not only the toughest and most versatile military style bug out bag on the planet, it is also comfortable to carry. It does not matter how cool a tactical pack looks unless it feels good when you wear it, right? The Paratus tactical backpack makes long distance hiking or walking easy and comfortable, while the detachable deployment pack and MOLLE pouches allow you to ditch the larger pack for rapid excursions. This makes the Rapid Deployment Pack perfect for keeping your med kit and other essentials. It can also double as a great vehicle bag.
Padded shoulder straps, double stitched seams, self-healing zippers, 600D PVC backed polyester and almost 2,500 cubic inches of storage space make the Paratus 3-Day Operator's Pack the best military or tactical style backpack. Military spec MOLLE adorns most of the bag allowing you limitless options for attachments and arrangements.
The Paratus 3-Day Operator's Tactical Backpack is one of the best gear packs available as it makes a great bug out bag, assault pack, military pack, rucksack, hunting, or hiking backpack. The MOLLE compatible, 4-in-1 pack, features the main Paratus backpack, the Rapid Deployment Pack, and two Ally MOLLE Pouches. The modular design of this pack makes it extremely versatile and durable. Heavy-duty 600D PVC backed polyester makes the Paratus tactical backpack weather resistant, strong, and long lasting. Side-release buckles and compression straps keep your load secure and make it easy to tighten the backpack. A molded EVA back panel aids with airflow against your back and gives the backpack additional structure. Padded shoulder and waist straps give comfort and support while keeping the backpack secure.
The Rapid Deployment Pack is fully MOLLE compatible and will attach to any MOLLE pack, vest or other gear. This compact pack has a convenient grab handle or it can be carried with the concealable waist/shoulder belt. Perfect for when you need to grab your kit and go or for 100 other possible uses, i.e. first aid kits, ammo bags, climbing harnesses, survival kits, or other emergency situations.
Don't let the price fool you! 3V Gear cuts out the middle man so you can save on quality gear with a Lifetime Warranty
You may also like the Velox II, which is smaller than the Paratus, but just as tough.
• All zippers are threaded with zipper pulls for durability and noise reduction
• The main pockets feature double zippers for convenient access
• Loads of pockets and sleeves for organization
PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE
• Front and rear padding keep your laptop or tablet safe
• Elastic and velcro strap keep your laptop from moving inside your backpack
• Doubles as a water reservoir sleeve
TONS OF EXPANSION
• Two large main pockets give you plenty of room to haul your gear
• Six compression straps allow you to take in any extra slack you may have
• Includes adjustable sternum and waist strap
EVA MOLDED BACK PANEL
A molded EVA back panel features the 3V Gear logo and slogan, Veni-Vidi-Vidi "I came, I saw, I conquered." The EVA mold has ridges that allow airflow while you are wearing the backpack. No one wants a sweaty back.
HOOK AND LOOP PANEL
Every Paratus comes with a 3V Gear and American Flag morale patch. The hook and loop panel also doubles as MOLLE and you can attach MOLLE pouches and accessories. You can even swap your out patches.
Internal hydration compartment and hose access port allows you to use a hydration reservoir (not included) with the Paratus.
MODULAR BACKPACK DESIGN
The Paratus features a modular MOLLE design and comes with the main backpack, the Rapid Deployment Pack, and two Ally Pouches.
RAPID DEPLOYMENT PACK
The Rapid Deployment Pack is a modular pack that is attached to the Paratus via MOLLE webbing. This pack can be used as a waist pack, shoulder pack, or sling and is great for keeping your essentials packed and ready to go.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Paratus features a reinforced padded grab handle, double stitching, large zippers, and nylon reinforced webbing throughout. Plastic D-rings make it easy to add additional accessories and quickly hook gear to your pack.
FEATURES:• Built to exacting standards from heavy-duty 600D PVC backed polyester
• Double stitched seams
• Main compartment: 20"H x 12"W x 5.5"D (1320 cubic inches) with internal organization
• Top front: 13"H x 12"W x 3"D (468 cubic inches) pleated w/ internal organization
• Two large MOLLE pouches attached to each side, (5"x 2.5"x 8", 100 cubic inches)
• Overall Size: 2,420 cubic inches
• 40 Liters
• Padded laptop sleeve - fits most 17" laptops
• Body contoured shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment
• Adjustable padded waist belt
• Waist belt measures 52"
• External side compression straps
• Heavy-duty, padded carry and drag handle
• Molded EVA back panel
• Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access
• All zipper pulls threaded with para-cord for durability and noise reduction
• MOLLE and PALs attachment points throughout
• Elastic strap keepers for loose strap management
• 3" x 5" Velcro ID panel. 3V Gear logo and American flag PVC patches included.
• Hydration compatible
• Sternum strap
• Total Weight (including Rapid Deployment Pack): 4.45 lbs.
• Available in: Olive Drab, Black, Foliage Grey and Coyote Tan
RAPID DEPLOYMENT PACK FEATURES:• Sturdy nylon construction
• MOLLE attachment straps
• Heavy-duty military nylon coil zippers
• Three zippered compartments
• Interior pocket dividers and organizers
• Double sewn nylon webbing carry handle
• 2 pen holders
• Side-release buckles
• Compression straps
• Size: 432 cubic inches
• Shoulder strap: 48" long x 2" wide
• Weight: 1.15 lbs.