The Rovor Martel BuddyBlinder is your ideal companion for any trip. At 150 lumens it is bright enough to blind all of your buddies. After you blind everyone you can change it to the friendly low mode with a 12 hour run time. The run time in high mode is 4 hours, but your buddies will all leave you before then. Rovor also included two red LED modes in this headlamp. The low red mode has a run time of 30 hours and is ideal for reading at night or hiking without effecting your night vision. The flashing red mode has a run time of 120 hours. We don't know why you would use that though, we just added the blinking feature to one-up the competition. The Martel BuddyBlinder uses 3 AAA batteries that are not included. If you buy a BuddyBlinder for each of your buddies they will forgive you for blinding them.
What's in the name? The Martel BuddyBlinder is named after the explorer and original spelunker Édouard-Alfred Martel. He would have loved to have this headlamp with him as he explored thousands of caves.
Martel BuddyBlinder Features and Specifications
- 4 modes to meet all your needs: high white, low white, low red, and flashing red
- 150 Lumens high mode, bright enough to blind your buddy, and a red LED mode for when you don't want to blind your buddy
- Rubberized plastic body for lightweight durability; ultra comfortable adjustable headband
- 4 hour run time in high mode, 12 hours in low mode, 30 hours in red mode, and 120 hours in flashing red mode
- Headlamp uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Free shipping on all US orders over $99.
Low, flat rate shipping on all US orders under $99. You can, of course, choose other expedited shipping methods if you like at checkout.
Live in Utah? Come say hi and pick your order up at our store for free!
All orders received before 1PM (MST) will ship the same day (Monday-Friday). Orders received after 1PM (MST) or on the weekends will ship the next business day. We enjoy our weekends too!
International orders will receive a shipping quote at checkout. We would love to offer you free shipping too, but planes are expensive. Unfortunately, you are also responsible for any tariffs and taxes that apply to your country.