SUBROSA URBAN TECH BACKPACK FEATURES
B. YKK zippers and silent zipper pulls
C. Discreet (SOB) styling
D. 2 Water bottle pockets
E. Rugged grab handle
F. Velcro ID panel with included 3V Gear patch
G. Velcro strap keepers
- Internal padded pocket for a laptop, tablet, or hydration reservoir
- Padded base to protect your laptop or tablet
- Dimensions: 19"h x 13"w x 9"d
- 30 Liters
- Weight: 2.55 lbs
- Available in: Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Myanmar
Subrosa Urban Tech Backpack Details
I'm loving this pack it has plenty of room of everything that I need
The heavy stitching allows me to carry my compact assault weapon and hundreds of extra rounds.
Purchased this to be an EDC bag, love the price and had limited expectations due to the price point. I was super surprised by not only the quality but the thoughtfulness that this bag had to it size, quality, comfort, and organization. This bag has quickly become my favorite for gym, hiking, travel and even taking my daughter to rock climb. This is well worth the investment and will stay in my daily rotation for a very long time.
3V Gear Subrosa Urban Tech Backpack
The only complaint i have is:
there's no pouch for sunglasses.
I did remedy that issue using a faux leather pouch and placing it in one of the water bottle pouches.
What i did like is the quality of this product.
It's very well made.
I ride a bicycle to work.
It feels very comfortable on my back and when loaded dosen't feel too bulky
This is great quality. Can put in a backpack gun and not worry about anything tearing. Convenient pockets. Very pleased with this bag
Love this backpack! Great product. It's affordable and good quality. It has all the things that I was looking for - laptop section, hydration pack section, CCW, not too many pockets and 2 external water pockets! On top of all that it's just the right look and size for office or outdoor uses (I am using it for office EDC). I love the look because I don't want to look too nerdy at the office and at the same time I can use it when going to the park with the kids. A few things that prevent me from giving 5 stars tho.. other than that please keep the price down (main reason I bought this pack was the price vs quality factor).
1. The zipper loops would come undone and fall out.
2. The laptop compartment is not raised and there's no cushion under that area to protect the laptop. Also, if I could access the laptop from the top of the bag without having to open the entire compartment would be so nice (quick access).
3. The 2 mesh pockets are great but maybe one of them could be divided into two sections because sometimes I just don't want to reach all the way down to the bottom of the bag to get my things i.e., my mouse.
4. It could use a couple of compression straps so my bag can be a little bit more compact when I don't need to fill it with everything
Bought the Subrosa for my new edc bag. Perfect size and fit for what I need it for. The usual outstanding quality I have come to know from 3V Gear. This company and all their products rock!
This pack is very nicely built and I will be back for a third Backpack from 3V Gear in the Future!!
Overall a great bag. Customer service was great. My only gripe are the zipper pulls. As others have mentioned the zipper pulls can easily come off. But nothing a set of pliers can't fix. Maybe next time 3V Gear use different ones.