SUBROSA URBAN TECH BACKPACK FEATURES
B. YKK zippers and silent zipper pulls
C. Discreet (SOB) styling
D. 2 Water bottle pockets
E. Rugged grab handle
F. Velcro ID panel with included 3V Gear patch
G. Velcro strap keepers
- Internal padded pocket for a laptop, tablet, or hydration reservoir
- Padded base to protect your laptop or tablet
- Dimensions: 19"h x 13"w x 9"d
- 30 Liters
- Weight: 2.55 lbs
- Available in: Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Myanmar
Subrosa Urban Tech Backpack Details
This is great quality. Can put in a backpack gun and not worry about anything tearing. Convenient pockets. Very pleased with this bag
Love this backpack! Great product. It's affordable and good quality. It has all the things that I was looking for - laptop section, hydration pack section, CCW, not too many pockets and 2 external water pockets! On top of all that it's just the right look and size for office or outdoor uses (I am using it for office EDC). I love the look because I don't want to look too nerdy at the office and at the same time I can use it when going to the park with the kids. A few things that prevent me from giving 5 stars tho.. other than that please keep the price down (main reason I bought this pack was the price vs quality factor).
1. The zipper loops would come undone and fall out.
2. The laptop compartment is not raised and there's no cushion under that area to protect the laptop. Also, if I could access the laptop from the top of the bag without having to open the entire compartment would be so nice (quick access).
3. The 2 mesh pockets are great but maybe one of them could be divided into two sections because sometimes I just don't want to reach all the way down to the bottom of the bag to get my things i.e., my mouse.
4. It could use a couple of compression straps so my bag can be a little bit more compact when I don't need to fill it with everything
Bought the Subrosa for my new edc bag. Perfect size and fit for what I need it for. The usual outstanding quality I have come to know from 3V Gear. This company and all their products rock!
This pack is very nicely built and I will be back for a third Backpack from 3V Gear in the Future!!
Overall a great bag. Customer service was great. My only gripe are the zipper pulls. As others have mentioned the zipper pulls can easily come off. But nothing a set of pliers can't fix. Maybe next time 3V Gear use different ones.
Subrosa Urban Tech Backpack
Front pocket with more space and an addition of water bottle pockets hit the mark. A larger patch field is a nice touch but the admin pocket is what blows Goruck out of the water. All in a lighter weight package.
This pack is super comfortable, light, and performs way better than I thought it would. It only gets 4 stars because the puller comes off the zipper slider easily (an easy fix with pliers) and this bag is a lint magnet.
Separate interior mesh pockets instead of one large.
Nice so far, I like it.
However I had to cut off like 12x+ loose threads, some on the expansion side pockets (tying across the elastic part, that were not suppose to be there, many fibers/ threads around the main zipper, some on the flat strap of the main straps being just puffy).
Compared to my 2x velox and redline 40l, this is the first back that seems like the QA was off and left a funny taste in my mouth. Also the main straps on my GFs Pront pouch just came out on the d-ring portion that holds it in place. Back to the Subrosa, velcro loop had a loose thread, main strap bottom attachment triangle had some puffy threads.
So 3V if you are listening QA this better or reach out to your manufacturer on this one, Velox was perfect, this seemed off. Also note this is more money than the Velox.
Overall, after some cleanup, I am very happy with the bag, mind you I just got it today, but everything else seems fine.
So yea I spent like 20+ min with Leatherman scissors and a lighter cleaning it up. Nothing seemed like a failure point just rough.