Bandit Hydration Backpack
Details:There is generally only one thing you need when you are exploring the backcountry. Water! Whether you are hiking in the Wasatch Mountains or bombing down trails on your mountain bike you need a system to deliver hydration to keep you performing at your best. The Bandit Hydration Pack is made with durable 600 Denier nylon which means it will hold up to the toughest conditions. Plus, with enough storage space for most day trips you will be able to enjoy your excursion without having to carry a large day pack.
You may be wondering why our prices are so good. We are glad you asked. As the manufacturer, we decided to sell direct to our customers. We skip the middle men who only up-charge the product anyhow. This way we can give you a quality product, a lifetime guarantee and let you save a little coin in the process.
Scroll down for all the details.
3V Gear Bandit Hydration Pack
Not all missions require your full arsenal of equipment. When you need to move quick and don't have a lot of gear to pack the 3V Gear Bandit Hydration Pack should be your first choice. Made of heavy-duty 600D nylon and built as rugged as all other 3V Gear products, this pack will take a beating. The Bandit has a large front pocket with internal mesh pockets for your accessories, a small top pocket for keys or a cell phone, and one large compartment that is expandable to allow you to pack everything you may need. MOLLE compatible for additional storage.
• 3 separate pockets
• Separate bladder compartment
• Front pocket: 8”wide x 11”tall x 3”deep (264 cubic inches)
• Accessory pocket: 4.5”wide x 5”tall
• Main compartment: 9”wide x 16”tall x 4”deep (576 cubic inches)
• Hydration pocket opening: 6”wide x 14”tall
• Includes a 3V Gear logo and American Flag patch
• Expandable main compartment for extra gear
• Adjustable sternum strap
• Adjustable waist strap
• Foam back with vented mesh
• Measures (Expanded): 10”W x 16”L x 9”D
• Only 2 lbs.
• 3V Gear Lifetime Warranty
• Available in: Grey, Black, and Coyote Tan